Read below about what our investigators have done in the past and imagine what we could do for you now and in the future.
We have the skills, experience and professionalism to provide you with the final piece of the jigsaw.
- Detective Inspector on both the Regional and National Crime Squad, managing undercover operations together with reactive and proactive investigations.
- Head of Force Drug Squad, Deputy Head of Special Branch (investigating terrorist incidents), with an extensive profile both at a regional and national level, and a proven track record of running successful investigations at all levels.
- Developed and delivered a programme of Crime Training for detectives, and provided training for other professionals, such as, paediatric doctors and trading standards officers.
- Building on extensive knowledge and experience, carried out the role of press officer for the Police. This included, being responsible for the co-ordination of high profile media disclosures to all areas of the media including television. Advising investigating officers on media strategy, public reassurance and the protection of the corporate image.
- Commissioned by the Home Office to conduct sensitive investigations into a number of blue chip companies and universities, to establish that Government directives were being followed.
- Recently ran a smaller investigations company with great success, which Swiss-Tec Investigations can build on.
Swiss-Tec Investigations has the advantage of being able to drawn on the experience of retired Police Officers from the ranks of Detective Superintendent to Detective Constables, together with Police staff experts and former Senior Managers from the Crown Prosecution Service.
We can therefore provide you with flexibility and tailor an investigation and the skills required to suite your individual needs.
Swiss-Tec Investigations allows you access to nationally accredited Senior Investigating Officers who are trained in the investigation of Homicide, Kidnap and Blackmail as well as cross border serious and complex crime.